Master of City - Instructions -
In the app, choose:
- Board Game Mode
- Then select (for example) Route A
- Distribute 2 lifebuoy tokens to each participant.
- Place player pawns on the board on Route A at the starting field.
- Roll the dice and move along the route by the number of squares indicated by the dice. For example, if you roll a 2.
- In the app, select square number 2 and read the question.
- If a player gives an incorrect answer, they move back by the number indicated on the dice.
- If they have a lifebuoy token, they do not need to move back.
- The first player to reach the finish line wins.
The game is designed for a minimum of 2 players and a maximum of 6 players.
The game lasts from 40 minutes to 60 minutes, depending on the number of players.
Questions are divided into 3 age categories:
- Questions for 7-year-olds,
- Questions for 11-year-olds,
- Questions for 15-year-olds.