Withdrawal from the contract
If you are a consumer – as a rule, you have the right to withdraw from a distance contract.
You can withdraw from the contract by sending us a statement of withdrawal, for example, by email to: email@example.com
Return the item to us immediately at the address: DTW Logistics Sp. z o.o. Sp. k., ul. Zagórska 54, 42-500 Będzin, but no later than 14 days from the day you withdrew from the contract.
You can withdraw from the contract within 14 days.
The start of the 14-day period to withdraw from the contract begins:
- For a contract in which we deliver an item, being obliged to transfer its ownership – from the time you or a third party indicated by you, other than the carrier, takes possession of the goods,
- For digital content – from the day of concluding the contract. To meet the deadline, it is enough to send the statement before its expiry.
Payments made by you, including the cost of delivering the goods as specified in the regulations, will be refunded immediately, but no later than 14 days from the day we receive your withdrawal statement.
We may withhold the refund of the payment received from you until we receive the item back or until you provide proof of its return, whichever event occurs first.
Remember that the right to withdraw from a distance contract does not apply to consumers, among others, in relation to contracts:
- Where the subject of the service is a non-prefabricated item, made to the consumer’s specifications or serving to satisfy his individualized needs,
- Where the subject of the service is an item that deteriorates quickly or has a short shelf life,
- Where the subject of the service is an item delivered in sealed packaging that cannot be returned after opening (unpacking) for health protection or hygiene reasons. Detailed information on withdrawing from the contract can be found in our Sales Regulations.
Complaints If the product you purchased from us turns out to be faulty, you have the right to make a warranty claim. It’s best to submit a complaint via email: firstname.lastname@example.org or by mail to the address: DTW Logistics Sp. z o.o. Sp. k., ul. Zagórska 54, 42-500 Będzin.
Return the claimed item to the address: DTW Logistics Sp. z o.o. Sp. k., ul. Zagórska 54, 42-500 Będzin.
In connection with the defect, you can demand:
Replacement of the item with one free from defects,
Rectification of the defect, or submit a statement about:
Reduction in price,
Withdrawing from the contract – in the case of a significant defect. We are liable to you for defects detected within one year from the date of issue of the item.
As a rule, you can file a complaint within a year of noticing the defect, but the time to file a complaint cannot end before the expiration of the seller’s liability period.
Your complaint (addressing it) will be considered within 14 days from the date we receive your complaint.
More information about complaints can be found in our Sales Regulations.